Skip to content
How to add drivers to a DriverPack or Boot Image?
- Configure a manual collection driver repository by searching the DriverPack from the vendor’s website:
- Download the appropriate drivers online or from the vendor’s website and extract or archive the driver’s files (.EXE or .CAB).
- Add or copy the entire driver’s folder directory to the manual collection.
- Under OS Deployment Select Driver Repository
– Select Manual collection driver repository and click on update driver repository
- Create a bootable media and check whether the drivers are getting listed
- Once the bootable media created, boot the target machine and deploy the image.